W3schools HTML Tutorial, HTML Cheatsheet and CSS Tutorial
I must say that I'm impressed with these tutorials and with the cheatsheet. After reviewing these pages and chapters I think that I might be able to create a webpage-someday I hope. :) I find the process a little bit tedious and maybe a little bit overwhelming at first but it can be done! These websites are very good resources for people that are not familiarized with HTML and the integration of exercises within the tutorials prove to be very handy when trying to understand all the tags, headings and elements.
After expressing my opinions on HTML all is left to say is that with my lack of time I prefer to use Google Sites!
I completely felt enthused to think that I could create a web page after finishing these tutorials too! However, with all of the other options available for designing web pages, I just can't see myself authoring one from scratch. It is a lot of work.
ReplyDeleteTotally agree with you!
ReplyDelete